Wednesday, August 6, 2014

BABY WALTER'S DUE DATE IS HERE.... but no baby walter :)

Today is our official due date for Baby Girl, 8/6/2014.  It's almost over and she was a no show to her own party, she's learning the trend of being fashionable late at a young age. 

40 Weeks



To keep me distracted your Daddy thought a nice long walk around the lake was a good idea and would eat up a lot of time since I move at a snails pace. We took Brisco with us and he had a great time running along the water.  I also felt great afterward which is impressive seeing as though we did about 2 1/2 miles, however my hands and feet blew up as a result which I knew would happen. 




After that failed attempt to get labor going, we had a few last minute errands to do, returns at Buy Buy Baby, picking up Dave's new bike shoes, a few other returns.  We also kept the energy up by going out to dinner at Fish Bar.  Somewhere new for us, we sat on the patio and enjoyed a breezy summer night in Chicago.  The food was yummy, however lots of tuna that I had to skip... soon enough I can indulge :)

Even though you have decided that August 6th is not going to be your birthday that's ok! We know that when you are ready you're going to join us and we are so excited to expand our family with the most amazing daughter.

As the night winds down, I have started to feel some slight cramping, although that really could just be from dinner ;) Stay tuned for more updates on this road to delivery. 

How far along?  40 Weeks
How Big Is Baby this week? She is the size of a Jack fruit
Total weight gain/loss: 40 eekk
Latest purchase: Found the cutest outfit at Nordy's with Scottie dogs on it, I obvi purchased, but got a 9mo size since we know baby girl is big
Stretch marks? Notta
Sleep: Sleeping well despite my every two hour potty break. 
Best moment this week: Hope it's meeting our daughter
Funniest moment this week: freaking out with Dave, we can do this, we can do this
Miss anything? Who knows at this point 
Movement: Lots of pressure today
Food cravings: My appetite is insane, I can literally eat double of what i used to
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
How Big is the belly: 41cm still ahead of the game, getting measured Friday
How Big are they estimating baby girl to be: 8.6Lbs as of last Friday
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: cramps
Anything swollen? ME!!! 
Best way to describe my mood: Anxious - Labor yikes
Looking forward to: Meeting our daughter!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment