Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER!!!  6 months down!!! I can't believe it's already been 24 weeks, it doesn't seem like enough time has past. Dave and I hit the 10 yr mark this week, April 16th 2004 was when it all began.  Started out this week with a Dr's appointment that went very well!  Everything looks good, Baby Girl's heartbeat was 153 and my stomach is measuring at 24 inches. I also got a fair warning for the 28 week appointment which is the glucose test, hopefully I'll pass. 

24 Weeks

Life brings us lots of fabulous moments but it also tests us all the time.  As an only child my friends are like family to me, especially my bestie, and I just want to take a moment to send lots and lots of love to her! You are an amazing strong woman and I love you so so much!

Throwback pic of me and my bestie!


Dave is winding down on his west coast project, but made sure to buy me a little treat before his last week out there. What a cute diaper bag he surprised me with!



We've been trying to kick it into high gear and get as much done as possible. We got a new desk and chair this week since we are losing our office set up.  We started to rearrange our living room to make space for the new pieces - we are still getting used to the new set up, but the only other big change in here will be moving the gray couch into the room and getting rid of the green one. 


We also got some good shopping down this weekend as well. Starting with another trip to Ikea to get everything we need to organize Baby Girl's closet. They actually make it pretty easy to do yourself - installation will be a next weekend project.  We also stocked up her closet a little bit more, since I can't really buy for myself right now I mine as well make her super adorably styled!

every girls needs a little Ralph Lauren



How far along? 24 WeeksTotal weight gain/loss: +12 lbs gained so farMaternity clothes? Such a frustrating type of clothing to buyStretch marks? No - using the cocoa butter every day that Lorin gave me!Sleep: Has been better the last week, it must be the 4 pillows all around me; poor Dave  Best moment this week: Hearing baby girls heartbeat at my 24 week appt Miss Anything? warm weather!Movement: Lots! She's a busy girl in there!Food cravings: Continues to be sweets, chocolate, cookies, Ice cream. Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymoreHave you started to show yet: Caution; WIDE LOADGender: GirlLabor Signs: NoAnything swollen? Just the bellyHappy or Moody most of the time: Happy!Looking forward to:  Dave being home for a while now that his project is ending.  


No comments:

Post a Comment