Sunday, April 27, 2014

25 Weeks

25 Weeks

What a week! It was a long travel week for both Dave and I.  Dave headed to Cali for his last week in San Fran and I went to Missouri Wednesday for work and then Indy Thursday and Friday for more work.  Work traveling is starting to wear on me more than I expected, and walking trade show floors - me feet were so soar after three hours.

The biggest news of all though happen on Friday night, my bestie Britini and her husband welcomed Hope Michelle Wilkens to the world.  She decided to join us early by about 16 weeks.  Britini is recovering well and every day Hope gets a stronger.  We are continuously praying for them and their little angel. Today I went to drop off a goodie bag for Brit at the hospital and got to visit with her a little bit.  She is such an amazing woman and so strong, I admire her strength so much! 

This weekend Dave and I worked on installing the closet in Baby Girls room.  It was quite the task and we finally figured out a way for us to do home projects together, we don't talk to each other :) We also hosted our friends Larry and Paula and their daughters Rosie and Caroline over for brunch.  It was so great to see them and get some good baby practice!

The before and after

I also received my shower invitation in the mail that my friends Kara and Rena are throwing for me.  The invitation is so pretty and I'm so excited for the event on June 8th.  Just one more thing that makes this all feel so real! 


How far along? 25 WeeksTotal weight gain/loss: 13+ lbs gained so far
Maternity clothes? Yes 
Stretch marks? No - using the cocoa butter every day that Lorin gave me!
Sleep: Fading fast, I no longer sleep in at all, 7:30am and i'm up even on the weekends :(
Best moment this week: My bestie becoming a mommy! 
Miss Anything? being able to move around normally
Movement: She's such a night owl, she doesn't start moving in there till after dinner usually
Food cravings: Continues to be sweets, chocolate, cookies, Ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore
Have you started to show yet: I feel so big, I can't imagine what i'm going to look like in three more months
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Anything swollen? Nope 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  Our vacation to Charleston, SC - two weeks away and counting  


No comments:

Post a Comment