Wednesday, January 1, 2014

8 Weeks...First Ultrasound and Christmas

The week of Christmas was especially exciting for Dave and I as we had our first ultrasound.  We got to see Baby Walter's heartbeat as well as our little one on the screen in 3D.  The technology is amazing and I was so excited that I actually could make out what we were looking at.  



We celebrated Christmas in Barrington and while I was so excited to be with my family I was nervous about my food aversions.  In week 8 I am about 5 pounds lighter than when we started this journey.  Chicken is no longer on the menu and my go to is really any carb, especially french fries.   


The Larsen family joined us for Christmas Eve for our annual tradition, this year at the Mellon house.  Christmas day we enjoyed opening presents, visiting our very close friends the Campbells and then a small family dinner with my parents, Aunt Jane, Dave and me, and of course Brisco and Abby. We had a wonderful time and kept reminding ourselves how much fun next year will be when Baby Walter is with us. 

Dave, Me, Jane, Mom, Dad, Brisco and Abby

Me, Dave and Siri

We concluded our Barrington Christmas with our annual Egg Harbor brunch.  The group was smaller than years past but it was so nice to get everyone together and to see Caitlin, Billy and Rory and catch up with them.  


Me, Billy, Caitlin, Rory, Rena, MJ, Dave, Tyler





No comments:

Post a Comment