Saturday, January 18, 2014

10 & 11 Weeks

2014 is off to a great start, it's hard to believe that there's only a few weeks left in my first trimester.  We are finally in double digits now in week 10, I'm starting to feel much better.  Little not no nausea, and I'm starting to get my appetite back which I'm grateful for since eating cereal for dinner was starting to get a little old. 

This week kicked off my traveling for work, starting with Nashville.  It was fun being back in such a great city, great food, great music.  

10 Weeks


Week 11 is here!  This week I headed off to Las Vegas for yet another work convention, these long weeks of traveling are certainly starting to wear on my energy level but just a few left and then I can take a break from being on a plane.  

I have continued to feel much better week by week less tired and my appetite is definitely back. Thank goodness because there are so many wonderful restaurants in Vegas and I got to take advantage enjoying Craft Steak which is Tom Colicchio from Top Chef's restaurant. Dave's current project for work is going well but his time of not traveling is about to end.  He will begin making weekly trips out California :(  

My latest side effect is pretty awful heart burn and no matter what I'm eating or drinking it rears it's ugly head. Hopefully this will not last to long since it's rather uncomfortable, but I guess it's better than not being able to eat.

11 Weeks
      

No comments:

Post a Comment