Wednesday, January 1, 2014

6 & 7 Weeks

Week 6 was off to an OK start, I've started to feel some early pregnancy symptoms; I'm fairly exhausted, an increased sense of smell and food is not so appealing especially around dinner time.  This week was fairly slow for us, coming off the stomach flu, I flew to Denver for my company's annual sales conference.  This was certainly a test for me as I was not feeling great from being so sick over the weekend while trying to meet all my new co-workers.


Ho Ho Ho almost Christmas


That Saturday we headed up to Barrington for our annual Friendsgiving party, this year held at my Besties house, Britini Wilkens.  She did a spectacular job hosting the event this year.  The food was amazing, her Christmas decorations were perfect and the company was exactly what I needed.  Being surrounded by some very amazing friends.  While we still aren't sharing our news, I'm sure everyone will have a giggle when they read this and realize I was trying to be super sneaky with my mocktails :)

From L to R; Rena, Me, Britini, Jesso, Megs, Kristin, Jessica, Jenny
(not pictured; Dave, Tyler, Matt, and Nick, Rebel and Lilly)


In week 7 Baby Walter has grown to the size of a blueberry.  I've continued to keep up on reading my what to expect when expecting book.  It has been very helpful and has certainly eased some concerns on what seems abnormal and all the things I am not allowed to eat.  


We received a wonderful holiday gift from Dave's partners, a yummy bottle of Dom Perignon.... a gift that we will save till after Baby Walter's arrival and drink in celebration, especially since i'm the champs lover in the family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment